Join the Footfall123 TeamNote to Recruiters
#1. Senior Developer
Footfall123 is looking to add a permanent Senior Developer to the growing tech team located near Farringdon.
We hire smart people that get things done. Our small, agile team of passionate coders are motivated by seeing the work that they do making a difference. We face some interesting technical challenges as we build a SaaS marketing and loyalty platform that is powerful and easy to use for both an independent shop and a shopping centre with thousands of shops across Europe and millions of consumers. Our platform must aggregate and report on customer behaviour in real-time, it must provide a personalised in-store customer experience even when offline and it needs to support redemption applications running on a multitude of devices.
We believe that developers with solid fundamentals can quickly learn new tools and technologies. For this role we are particularly interested in experience with the Symfony2 framework and technologies like ElasticSearch. Our platform is built using a PHP LAMP stack using a modern framework (Symfony2) and running on AWS. Some of the tools we use are Git, Jenkins, Capistrano, JIRA, Confluence, PHPUnit, and Behat.
You'll be able to choose your own computer so you can perform at your best. Your day will be filled with meaningful development work separated by games of table football, darts, or a workout at the gym with free passes. And everyone has a stake in the company to benefit from the success of what we build as we grow.
Want to know more?
Send us your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Senior Developer -- your name".
#2. Account Manager
This is an exciting role managing some of our fasting growing and most innovative clients many of whom have very strong high street brands. Footfall123 is a fast growing SAAS business with clients in hospitality, retail and shopping centres around Europe. The Account Manager role is predominantly looking after our hospitality clients, managing all aspects of the relationship. You will have responsibility for growing the accounts and helping to deliver results and data analysis on campaigns and platform usage. You will have the opportunity to grow with the company and as a member of a team that will scale up with the business there is huge potential for future development.
- Main point of contact for senior client representatives within hospitality
- Build deep relationships within clients
- Work with Project Manager to deliver new technological solutions for client’s needs
- Grow accounts by identifying and targeting opportunities for cross sell and upsell
- Confidence to work with clients to plan marketing and loyalty strategy at the highest level
- Able to construct business cases for clients
- Working to ensure that clients are served and deliverables presented in line with the clients wishes.
- Managing the process of renewing and negotiating contracts.
- Have worked on client accounts with annual revenues of more than £100K.
- Minimum 1-2 years agency or equivalent experience.
- Ideally working in a technology focused area or with a technology focused client, you need to understand and enjoy technology but not be an engineer!
- Show growth of a large account for the period you worked on it
- Experience of developing and managing client relationships across multiple departments
- Able to take a truly holistic approach to what is a new and exciting area for marketing technology.
Want to know more?
Send us your current CV to email@example.com with the subject line "Account Manager -- your name".
This is a great opportunity to get experience of working in a tech startup environment. The internship will give you the opportunity to work across many different aspects of the business including, Client services, Marketing, Business Strategy and Tech.
Depending on the length of internship that is agreed, the successful candidate will spend time with different departments either working on specific projects or helping to support the operations of the company. Previous interns have been involved in projects to spec out our customer facing iPhone and Android app, writing blog posts, chatting online and face to face with our clients, planning email campaigns, thinking up and executing our marketing strategies, testing our technology and lots more.
The Ideal Applicant
We’re looking for people who want to get involved in every aspect of our business, who aren’t afraid of hard work and who actively look for new things to do, and don’t wait for people to give them work. We work in a small team of about 20, so you’ll need to be as happy talking to the CEO as to another intern.
We work in Farringdon, in London from 9am to 6pm. We’re a pretty relaxed office, so no suits needed, but a passion for table football and darts really helps, as well as the ability to go out for a drink in the evening. 3 month internships are paid £400 per month to cover expenses, and 6 month internships are paid £600 per month. We ask for a minimum commitment of 3 months as it’s very hard to get properly involved in the business in less time.
Want to know more?
Send us your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Internship -- your name".
A bit about us
Footfall123 is an online loyalty and marketing platform. Users can easily manage their customer base, promote offers and measure the results using our state-of-the-art offer redemption technology. We are a young and enthusiastic team focused on working together to build a great product and company. We have a unique offering with a proven business model and are well-funded. We believe in working hard, but recognise that balance is key to helping people do their best work.
Note to Recruiters
Thank you for your interest in working with Footfall123. We place a high priority on hiring great talent to make our business successful. We only work with a small number of recruiters in order keep our hiring processes efficient.
If you would like to work with us, please follow the following 3 strict rules.
- We only work with recruiters we know. We select any new recruiters through personal recommendations. If you don't know us, please ask someone who does to make an introduction.
- Don't call us, we'll call you. All contact related to recruitment must be sent to email@example.com. If you make unsolicited calls, send unsolicited emails, or make unsolicited LinkedIn requests to any member of our team, we will not work with you or your company.
- No answer means no. We read all of the the email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we do not reply, we are not interested at this time but may get in touch with you in the future. If you made unsolicited contact through other channels, you will not get a reply and the answer is permanently no.