Jobs availableNote to Recruiters
#1. QA Engineer / Analyst
We're looking for a passionate, methodical, detail-oriented QA Engineer to ensure we deliver quality with every release of our flagship product. We're a fast growing, well-backed, start-up located in central London (Farringdon) using the latest technology to build a whiz-bang online tool for shops to manage their marketing.
Who you are
We're keen to talk with you if you:
- have a strong work ethic (whilst making time to have fun at the end of the day)
- are excited about testing as much as our dev team is excited about writing code
- know the web and understand issues with browser and device compatibility, cross-site scripting, SQL injection, etc.
- are familiar with agile practices such as scrum
- like to 'get dirty' digging into log files and SQL databases to find and document defects
- automate testing where it makes sense to ensure an efficient test strategy
- write clear bug reports and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members
- are located in the UK and are authorised to work in the UK
Bonus points for any of the following:
- know about user experience design and can test for a good user experience
What you'll do
As the QA Engineer for the team, you'll be responsible for ensuring each release is ready to go live. You'll:
- define and execute test plans for the new features of each release
- maintain and execute a regression suite to ensure nothing breaks with each release
- prioritise testing efforts to make sure the coverage includes the most business critical and brittle parts of the system
- test our product on various browsers, iPad and mobile applications
- perform stress and load tests to determine available capacity and identify code weaknesses
- work closely with the development team to triage and fix defects
- work closely with the systems team to manage environments and releases
- work closely with the product manager to ensure each release meets the product vision
- establish testing policies, best practices, and tools
- play ping pong on the boardroom table
- have a pint at the local pub Friday evening
Footfall123 is an all in one marketing platform for the high street.
We work with restaurants, pubs & bars, retail shops and shopping centres to grow their businesses by helping them get new customers, keep them and develop loyalty. Our unique online platform combines email marketing, mobile marketing, couponing, social media and loyalty programmes in one, easy-to-use system. Users can easily capture and manage their customer base, promote offers across different marketing channels and measure the results quickly, and cost-effectively using our state-of-the-art offer redemption technology.
We are a young and enthusiastic team focused on working together to build a great product and company. We have a unique offering with a proven business model and are well-backed by investors to support rapid growth. We believe in working hard, but recognise that balance is key to helping people do their best work.
Note to Recruiters
Thank you for your interest in working with Footfall123. We place a high priority on hiring great talent to make our business successful. We only work with a small number of recruiters in order keep our hiring processes efficient.
If you would like to work with us, please follow the following 3 strict rules.
- We only work with recruiters we know. We select any new recruiters through personal recommendations. If you don't know us, please ask someone who does to make an introduction.
- Don't call us, we'll call you. All contact related to recruitment must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you make unsolicited calls, send unsolicited emails, or make unsolicited LinkedIn requests to any member of our team, we will not work with you or your company.
- No answer means no. We read all of the the email sent to email@example.com. If we do not reply, we are not interested at this time but may get in touch with you in the future. If you made unsolicited contact through other channels, you will not get a reply and the answer is permanently no.